VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have created a Powerpoint 2003 Presentation consisting of 1529 Slides with some slides containing Transitions and Sounds, but no Background music. Within this PPT, I have created 4 Custom Shows which can each be selected from an Interactive Menu on Slide 1 that has 4 Actions Buttons, each of which is linked to its particular Custom Show. This PPT runs fine on my PC as intended.

Now I am looking for Software that can convert this PPT to DVD. However, it is most important that this Software can maintain the built in functionality of the Slide 1 Menu using a DVD Player Remote Control Standard keys, while viewing on TV screen.

Has anyone had experience with such software and can offer advice.

Thank You
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Doesn't exist, sorry. The PP to video converter that do exist struggle to do a good job with even basic presentations. None of them maintain the interactivity.

Best advice I can offer is to run each show, record it on a DVD recorder, then bring the four parts together in an authoring tool and add the first menu.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try Wondershare PPT2DVD.
    We use it a lot for making DVDs from PowerPoint. It keeps almost all transitions, effect etc.
    You can use Autoplay or Manual play (as original) - using your Player control to use the Menu of the Slide.

In your special case itīs worth a try. Use the trial version. Maybe it works.
    Quote Quote