VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have cut out parts of a movie which I dont want but now some parts of video is ahead of audio I used TMPCEnc DVD Author to cut out unwanted parts the movie is at present a .mpeg-2 and the audio is mpeg-1 Layer 2 is there a better program to cut out unwanted parts of a movie and keep audio in sync
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try Mpeg Video Wizard.
    I never had any sinc problem with that one.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Cuttermaran also works well.

CogoSWSDS
    Old ICBM Coordinates: 39 45' 0.0224" N 89 43' 1.7548" W. New coordinates: 39 47' 48.0" N 89 38' 35.7548" W.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It seems TDA has cut the video without cutting the corresponding audio segments...
    Lousily-done job!

I have cut out parts of a movie which I dont want but now some parts of video is ahead of audio I used TMPCEnc DVD Author to cut out unwanted parts the movie is at present a .mpeg-2 and the audio is mpeg-1 Layer 2 is there a better program to cut out unwanted parts of a movie and keep audio in sync
    Even written-Japanese contains some punctuation
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Midzuki
    It seems TDA has cut the video without cutting the corresponding audio segments...
    Lousily-done job!

Even written-Japanese contains some punctuation
    why would TDA not cut out Video and audio at same time
    Quote Quote