VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Help, how can i convert .smi to .srt ???
    And the language in smi is Vietnamese, after convert to srt, is it still Vietnamese ?
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I use subtitle workshop to convert between formats
    I love it when a plan comes together!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by longsasha
    And the language in smi is Vietnamese, after convert to srt, is it still Vietnamese ?
    Thanks
    Chao ban. Ban da convert duoc chua? neu duoc, co the cho toi biet cach duoc khong? Thinh thoang toi download subtitle voi format ls smi. nen khong coi duoc. Cam on.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tyler2215
    Thanks
    Chao ban. Ban da convert duoc chua? neu duoc, co the cho toi biet cach duoc khong? Thinh thoang toi download subtitle voi format ls smi. nen khong coi duoc. Cam on.
    you should use KMPlayer 2.9.4.1433 Beta to view movie with smi subtitle, very good view!! When you open KMPlayer, and browse where the movie is, and then you right click on screen of KMPlayer, menu list pop down, click Load subtitle, add smi, here it goes to watch,,,,,, Good Luck !
    Link down:
    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KMPlayer/1125962534/1
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks
    longsasha,

I have same thing like yours, !! you can use Subtittle Workshop,,, Just loading avi file with smi file and then you save as again it with srt file,that Subtitle Workshop supported multi-subs, it likes weird words, when you view srt file like as: " $#??###?%....." dont worry,, you can view srt file in KMPlayer,,, The software is very good view !!!!,,,,,,, Good Luck !
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello everybody

please I need your help.
    I loaded .smi subtitle with KM Player. Its a korean subtitle. The player loads subtitle but font its not korean , its not sense.
    how to solve font problem? may I set something? which players support .smi subtitles?

Thanks a lot
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    not a good first post. you dug up a dead 5 year old post that doesn't have anything to do with your problem.

make sure the default font for subs is a unicode version like - Arial Unicode MS. if it already is then the sub file is most likely bad.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote