VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I purchased svcd2dvd sometime ago, at least a couple of years. I was wondering how many computers does the license allow me to install the software on?

I thought I would ask, as I recall reading that if I uninstalled it on another computer and it wasn't permitted it may uninstall itself and then become inactive. So as to not jeapordise my license. Here I am

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
    Quote Quote  
  2. i use the program on 2 computers but they on the same network.
    off the top of my head i think it 3 comps max.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks Philmein, I hope I can install it on more than one computer. As I have the same arrangement, I just want to install it on my MCE 2005 computer so I can convert the various files I have stuck on there.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No I am even more confused I am sorry to say. Did Ron from the previous thread purchase 3 licenses, or does 1 license entitle a user (such as I) to install on 3 machines?
    Quote Quote  
  6. 1 license entitles a user to install on 3 machines.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Jikchung
    1 license entitles a user to install on 3 machines.
    Thank you Jikchung, just what I wanted to know. I feel suitably empowered, I shall try installing it tomorrow.

Thank you.
    Quote Quote