VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all,
    What i want to do is add two episodes of a tv series and put them onto one dvd. In the dvd maker part of mpeg video wizard there is an option to add video files into the dvd menu. Basically what i want to do is have 2 movies (or in my case two episodes) with chapters on a dvd. But i noticed that the add video files option is blanked out when i try to add video file to the dvd maker project. Does anyone have any ideas how i can make this possible by having two movies (or two episodes from a tv series) on one dvd?

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am not familiar with that program. If you want two shows on one DVD you normally would have two tracts, A main or title menu, and two tract menus.

Can you find "add another tract"? If so use that function and then add the 2nd video to it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks smokiestover i think i got it now
    What i have to do is edit it first (take out commercials etc) then once finished editing i have to export the now edited vobs into a stream copy mpeg, then load next episode do the same thing then export to stream copy into an mpeg file..then i add the two streamed mpegs into the dvd maker and then i can create chapters if i want and have two episodes..is this correct? can anyone with mpeg video wizard confirm this is the right procedure?
    thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I use Mpeg Video Wizard DVD and that one let you import VOB's or Mpeg, edit and export DVD. I guess with Mpeg Video Wizard your procedure is correct.
    Quote Quote