VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When you double-click the video image in VLC (not the control bar) the view changes to fullscreen. I have to get rid of this behaviour. So it seems like I have to comment out some lines in the source code and rebuild it. Does anybody have any experience in doing this? I've heard rebuilding VLC under Windows XP Pro can be problematic. I would be thankful for any tips on what misstakes not to do.
    SuSE 9.3 Pro
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    There are problems wile compiling VLC with MS Visual Studio. It can be compiled under Cygwin
    Quote Quote  
  3. lagu - i think you can redefine this behavior in settings. no need to rebuild the whole player
    video is worth a thousand images
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I have posted the following query in couple forums, but didn't get solution so far.

I'm using winmm.dll to play wmv video. I wanted to find out wmv video Frame Rate and Frame Count of any user selected video. I'm wondering what is the API call in winmm will return those values? or any other way to find out?

I'm wondering, is this possible to do in VLC. I would have to call some commands from another s/w like play, playfrom(timecode), should able to find FrameRate and FrameCount.

appreciate your help.
    Quote Quote