VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I know you can crop each video one by one, but is there a way to crop multiple video streams at once all at the same crop size? or do I have to export the video and combine them all first, and then crop the one video?
    Visit http://www.cgaming.com for 720p and 480p Game Videos from the Xbox 360 and Wii
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This would still be cropping them all individually, but you could save the crop size as a preset, and then apply it to each video. It would take far less time than setting all the crop settings manually each time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Or save the project, open a new project and import the first project (.veg) to the timeline. Any effects you now apply are applied across the whole of the original project.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You could use a Cookie Cutter on the Video Bus track...

Regards,
    George
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For various projects, I've used all three methods mentioned above...George's "cookie cutter" solution is the "quickest & dirtiest" one, which, of course, I like. Depending on other factors (added effects, envelopes, etc.), any of the three methods will work for you...as always, balance out the quality/filesize/rendering time factors to find the best method for your purposes.
    Stiiv
    Quote Quote