VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello!

Lets start. I recorded DVB-T (H264/AVC) stream using AltDVB to a .TS file. Then, as we all know we will have to use some script to open it in VirtualDub, so I asked a friend of mine about that, and he gave me following line
    Code:
    DirectShowSource("FILE.TS")
    so I made .avs file with that line and opened it with VirtualDub, everything went fine. I have K-Lite Codec Pack 3.80 (full) installed so 2x Haali Media Splitters opened (why 2? maybe because input and output video boxes in VirtualDub) and also ffdshow video decoder and ffdshow audio decoder.
    Well I get previews and such just fine, but now, when I click play in VirtualDub, audio/video goes out of sync! Well, thats not that strange, but lets say it happens randomly! What Im trying to say is that when I click play at one place, it is out of sync, when I click play at another place on timeline, its normal, when I change place on timeline again its outsync again, and when I change once more, its still out of sync. As I said, outsync appears just really really randomly!
    Well, when I save the time, output file is most of the time out of sync, but sometimes its just fine. And again, as I said, this outsync appears REALLY REALLY randomly.
    Well one more thing, everything is just excellent in Media Player Classic.
    Also, Im on XP, and one more thing, Ive tried it on another machine (AMD Athlon 1.4 ghz ; 32 MB GPU) and outsync is there too. Oh and Ive tried VirtualDub 1.7.18 and 1.8.0

Any help is appreciated!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    use mefui but first demux with DGAVCIndex
    Quote Quote  
  3. Try DSS2() instead of DirectShowSource().
    Quote Quote