VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello I was looking to buy a video enhancer to replace the old scc2 that I have and I found one that is called the video magic ultra at stardevelopment(dot)com and I was wondering if anyone has got one from them or ordered from them before? I would like to try one but it seems I can not order from there site or there number. Hope someone can help.
    Thanks
    Eric
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Eric,

Funny how you and I arrived what appears to be the best stabilizer vhs to dvd converter, the video magic ultra at stardevelopment.com in the internet based on my reading. I emailed customer service beforehand their comments on this device and is this really the best? as well as other questions... They have the customer service email you can use.

riverside

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 14:53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I was looking to buy a video enhancer to replace the old scc2 that I have and I found one that is called the video magic ultra at stardevelopment(dot)com and I was wondering if anyone has got one from them or ordered from them before? I would like to try one but it seems I can not order from there site or there number. Hope someone can help.
    Thanks
    Eric
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hello to anyone who reads this. I just got one of these a few days ago and it does a really nice job with stabalizing your video and in many ways helps a little bit with noise reduction without making the picture soft. I tried it on some ep mode vhs tapes that was over 10 plus years old and it did a nice job with helping with the video. It also has built in adjustments such as brightness, contrast, hue, tint, and a volume adjustment as well. The hue adjustments is basic but does not do a big job on anything that is really washed out. But if the video source is decent you can add alittle and it will come out really nice. Its good to use if you don't have a proc amp or anything else to help with your black level. If anyone is looking for a good stabalizer but don't want to spend a lot of money on a full frame time base corrector and still want a good quality video enhancer then this unit will do you nicely and it gives good picture quality using either s-video or rca composite. Thanks to all who read.
    Eric
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Anybody else try the video magic ultra? I need to copy vhs movies to dvd and am looking for good picture quality.
    XP Pro SP3, Vista Ultimate SP1, BenQ, Plextor Premium, Pioneer 115D, Samsung 202J.
    Quote Quote