VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all, ive ripped the DVD to my hard drive When I open the set that the main feature is in (VTS_01-VTS_07) in any video player, I get very jumbled playback where it plays 2 seconds of movie, then shows rough drawings, the audio skips and freezes, then 2 more seconds, then more accompnying movie for 2 seconds and repeat. If I open the video as a DVD from Video_TS and go through the menus and select title feature, I dont get this problem, Im trying to make a D2V for Avisynth reading these VTS Vob files but I cant because of course it reads it the same way as a video player does and makes a D2V with the garbled content, Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    did you try dvdfab decrypter? ripped as movie only it might work.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Any ideas?
    Yeah, like just about all Disney films, it has angles. If making an AVI, do what aedipuss suggests, or decrypt using DVD Decrypter in IFO Mode, choosing one of the angles, or with the entire DVD already on the hard drive choose one of the angles with PGCDemux and demux just that angle. If making another DVD, either remove all angles but one and reencode just that one, or use DVD-Rebuilder which can shrink the size keeping all the angles. Opening a bunch of VOBs from the whole DVD on the hard drive in DGIndex to make a project file is a bad idea anyway, but especially bad when angles/interleaving is involved.
    Quote Quote