VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    my avi files work just fine on media player 11 but after converting them with winavi and burning them to disc with ImgBurn the disc will freeze up on all 3 of my home dvd players and in the computer when I play it back. I dont think I am a complete idiot when it comes to computers but I have shutdown almost all programs and still get the same trouble. Any help would be appreicated. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Where do they freeze up? If they freeze up at the end of the movies then it is most likely a bad disc.

In any event try reburning them with a diferent brand than the one you are using. THat should help.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would also consider trying something other than WinAVI to create a DVD. Maybe FAVC or the payware ConvertXToDVD.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I agree, WinAVI usually works or it fails miserably. Assuming your burner isn't having issues, since the disc/files won't even playback on the PC, would lead me to believe you are having conversion issues.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote