VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello everyone, i'm from singapore and recently bought a Pioneer DVR-550H-s which has a 160GB hard drive. well basically i want to transfer videos from my laptop to the DVR's hard drive and cant seem to do it. i wanna archive all my home vids to dvd, but they need some editing on my laptop first. in fact vids that cant be played on my VCD player could be played on my laptop....so i managed to fix all these vids and now wanna transfer them to DVD. i don't have a DVD burner on my laptop.

is there anyway this could be done? when i tried to sync the vidoes via WMP it couldnt be done. when i tried to transfer the videos directly to the DVR's hard drive, there seems to be some write protection. any help will be much appreciated. Thanks guys
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    1. Your laptop need to have a video/audio out connection. play the video while the video/audio are connected to your DVR and after pressing the record button in the DVR
    2. Burn your video in a DVD, then play it in your DVR, after pressing Record button in the DVR.

Stop the recording as soon as the video ends
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi bensy, thanks for the info. my laptop does have a dvd burner or video/audio out. any other ways? maybe removing the write protection on the DVR's hard drive or something?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, do you still have your Pioneer DVD Recorder DVR-550H-S for sales?
    I'm Interested to buy your Pioneer DVR-550H-S if you are selling it ?
    Offer price S$250 if everything in working condition + Remote control .
    Thanks.
    Dennis
    Quote Quote