VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi - I was searching for an S-VHS VCR and found this one for only about $95 - base price plus shipping. Does anyone know anything about this? Why does it seem that the 110/220 V is a big feature?

http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HR-J7020UM-Casette-Recorder-Player/dp/B00134UR7S/ref=pd_ts_e...&s=electronics

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    gotta watch those cheap s-vhs playback decks because sometimes, they don't have s-video out...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It's not as good as a true high end S-VHS macine.

Most equipment I find, including high end JVC machines are all 110~240. I have a simple plug adapter on the HR-S7965EK (PAL, made in Germany).
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  4. This vcr is a wannabe s-vhs vcr lol not worth a penny if you ask me.
    All it's got is the b.e.s.t system: the "b.e.s.t system" has nothing to do with dnr or tbc or anything that really improve the transfert "reel to capture card".

But you can go ahead if you want
    *** DIGITIZING VHS / ANALOG VIDEOS SINCE 2001**** GEAR: JVC HR-S7700MS, TOSHIBA V733EF AND MORE
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks - I thought it would be too good to be true But I found another one that has only been mentioned a couple times in the forum. Maybe it is an older model - JVC SR-S365U - any thoughts on this one?
    Quote Quote