VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Any other Hotmail users out there that are pissed off with this new 'Live' interface format that MSN have shoved in our faces whether we like it not ? It looks like crap, and I prefer the old interface, but it seems we are not give the option to keep the classic Hotmail. Anyone know any different ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I believe there is (or was) a way to revert. A family member of mine has the same complaint. I think Hotmail sucks, since 1999, and therefore use POP3 ISP/hosted accounts, and Yahoo as a backup webmail.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yahoo pisses me off too with their new Webmail interface. I like Gmail and Thunderbird with IMAP interface. Works quite well for my business email on several PCs.

By the way, I'd heard some rumor as to Microsoft attempting to buy Yahoo. Anyone know if that is true?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Poppa_Meth
    By the way, I'd heard some rumor as to Microsoft attempting to buy Yahoo. Anyone know if that is true?
    It's the headline on just about every news page.

http://www.news.com/Microsofts-big-bid-for-Yahoo/2009-1028_3-6228762.html?tag=nefd.top
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i use the / Options / classic version of Windows Live Hotmail. it's stilled changed but not as much.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I stand by the saying that says: "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT" . It was just fine as it was. People always think that by 'updateing/changing, whatever', that they're improving things. Not always so.
    Just noticed another anoyance about it. There used to be a 'contact us' link, now there isn't ! You cannot even contact them with a specific problem. There's a feedback link, an FAQ, but I've searched in vain for a 'contact us' link, but they've done away with it. That is the pits Microsoft !
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yeah as soon as I posted that I started seeing links to articles on the Yahoo/MS thing everywhere.
    Quote Quote