VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to burn Chick Little. I use DVD Fab Decrypter Express 2.9.8.3 Then I used DVD Shrink to "open files" but I get a RUNTIME ERROR "This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way, please contact the application's support team for more information. I tried using Ripit4Me 1.6.9 but it gets an error too. It reads so I/O error with a red X in Ripit4Me and its asks if I want to abort, retry or ignore. Interpretation Read (10) sector 2850720 NO SEEK COMPLETE. Not sure what this means.

Same thing for "Good Luck Chuck". Whats the problem? Ripit4Me doesnt seem to have a newer version when I click on check for updates.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVDFab Decrypter is up to version 4.0.... after you update try copying the movie only to a video_ts folder and see if it will play in a media player. if it does and it's under dvdr size burn with imgburn.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. is Ripit4me not working anymore? I can't click Ignore, only Abort and NOT delete incomplete files. I've pretty comfrtable with DVD Shrink. Are these programs obsolete now? (Shrink and Ripit4Me) Havnet had much problems except these two movies
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    shrink still has it's uses, but development stopped a couple years ago. ripit4me was also shut down by the movie industry about a year ago.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  5. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    RipIt4Me is no longer updated, neither is DVD Decrypter. But DVDFab HD Decrypter is.

Shrink is still a great tool. You just need to use a different decrypter with some of the newer DVDs.
    Quote Quote