VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey all,

I've been using CloneDVD for several years now and every now and then I'll have this problem where I'll start up the program only to have it crash after about 10 seconds and bring up the "send report to Microsoft?" window. In the past, I've managed to bypass this problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling the program (or a system restore), but right now nothing I've been trying has worked - and I've tried a lot.

Here's the info from the Event Viewer if it's of any help:

Event ID: 1000

Faulting application clonedvd2.exe, version 2.9.1.2, faulting module clonedvd2.exe, version 2.9.1.2, fault address 0x002c8000.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much in advance!

(oh, and sorry if this is a repost, I didn't scrounge up anything with my past few searches of the forums)
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try uninstall it and upgrade to latest 2.9.1.5 first. If that wont work ask in the official clonedvd forum , http://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had the same problem and it was solved, as stated above, by installing the latest update. Now it works just fine. Hope yours goes the same way.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I upgraded to the latest version and everything seems good so far. It's interesting, though, since I upgraded to 2.9.1.2 last night and had no luck. Oh well, as long as it works, I can't complain that much.

Thanks very much to Baldrick and pepegot1
    Quote Quote