VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What is your opinion of this SW? The biggest problem that I have with it is having to remember all the serial numbers, registration processes and keys required. Its a nightmare.

I have a Panasonic HDC-SD1 that uses AVCHD codec for HD video. I have a 8gb SDHC card for the camcorder. It does not use a tape. Studio 11 Ultimate will edit this video, nicely.

Comments, please ?
    Owner: Panasonic HDC-SD1 camcorder w/8gb SDHC card (AVCHD)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Longtime pinnacle users seem to be saying this is a lot more stable than version 10, which really is damning with feint praise as version 10 was an abomination.

Personally, I have heard enough horror stories about the various version of Pinnacle that I would not touch it with a barge pole.

However, if you are satisfied with it, and it does what you need, then be happy and use it.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. As I wrote some days ago I have discovered that Pinnacle 11 does not import timecodes. I am using DV and HDV (Sony HDR-HC5). I have to use Win Moviemaker for the import in order to obtain the correct info from the VideoCam. It is not very satisfactory that they omitted this important feature which was available in earlier versions. I will not dare to buy Pinnacle again.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I use pinnacle studio9 and i am very satisfied makes everything i need i thnik that 11 should be better give it a try
    Bye
    Quote Quote