VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've got Nero 8 Ultra. I copy all the video t_s files, but once I start burning i get a message "dvd-video files reallocation failed. the resulting dvd might be unplayable". I click "ok" and it says "non critical errors occured during operation which may result in defective write". I click "yes" and it carries on with the burning. after burning is complete, it says "burn process completed successfully with warnings". The dvd won't play in my pc or in my dvd player. on the dvd player it just says loading. please can someone give me some help on this as i've wasted over 10 disks trying to figure this out.

Just to let ya'll know that when I use Nero Vision to convert and burn an avi movie the Nero Vision burns a flawless dvd that I am able to play on my stand-alone dvd player.

Any help would be appreciated with this problem please. BTW, I have the same problem with Nero Burning Rom wjhen I try to burn anything ripped with DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would just try burn the video_ts folder with something else like imgburn (click on it for a guide). If that dvd still doesn't work we need more information about how you made the dvd.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks but that is not really a good reply to help to try to fix the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Did you try Baldrick's advise? How do you know it won't work or fix your prob?
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Nero software is not held in high esteem by many of the people who live here. They figure its a waste of time and energy to try and fix Nero problems when other free software does a credible job.

So what is your question ...?
    How to fix Nero ??
    or
    How to burn the DVD ??
    Quote Quote  
  6. I finally figured out that I was trying to burn in ISO mode the video files. Once I selected the proper video file mode everything worked fine. DUH!!!! to me again and I am sorry for being a bother.
    Quote Quote