VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Normally, I load my video file into nero 7 and it is able to encode and burn it as a dvd-video which works perfectly. However, nero 7 can't load a .mkv file. I tried Super (C) and I don't think it worked at all, I tried Prism Video Converter it had very good quality and audio but later on in the video file, there was an audio video delay that lasted throughout the entire video. So, can I get a suggestion for one video conversion program that I can always use to convert any video format to any other video format that is easy to use, and does not have an audio/video delay?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You will quickly learn that there isn't a special/easy/All-in-One/fast tool that works with ALL files. You will overtime end up with a "master" tool for each filetype which will usually work with 90% of the files you deal with. And then you will have numerous other tools for all of the problem files. To make matters worse (in this case) you are dealing with mkv files which are fairly new, and like avi files, can be encoded numerous ways which pretty much screw up the "single tool" idea.

This issue has also been covered numerous times recently and a quick search will provide you numerous posts and ideas, including this one: https://forum.videohelp.com/topic342909.html
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote