VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for helping. Just downloaded the current version 2.5 and now I can no longer convert my ts files from my PVR to useable VOB files. SCCD2DVD seems to convert only a few of the files but not enough to use. Also had an older version of HDTV2DVD which also no longer works. It appears the ts file is being down loaded to my computer okay, via firewire using CAPDVHB.exe but the conversion is fubar.
    Any ideas would be appreciated. Log attached.
    Thanks

svcd2dvdlog-20071223180701.txt
    Quote Quote  
  2. A search turned up this post, it's exactly the problem you have (duration isn't being read properly). Read it and follow the links.

https://forum.videohelp.com/topic280140-210.html#1603723
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Jikchung
    A search turned up this post, it's exactly the problem you have (duration isn't being read properly). Read it and follow the links.

https://forum.videohelp.com/topic280140-210.html#1603723
    thanks for the post. This is too weird as these programs all worked fine until....?
    I did follow the post you mentioned but the VideoRedo program stops responding as well and sends me the error message: File is not "mpeg program stream" Not sure what this means but file is .ts file although content is not in HD format but that shouldn't matter.
    Still searching.....

Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can this get any weirder? I just tried VideoRedo on Monster House, downloaded via Capdvhs, 5,354,929kb file size, then after Videoredo, 451kb.....where did it go?
    I might have to give up on this thing. Nothing seems to work unless something happened to the CAPDVHS program.
    Thanks again
    Rick
    Quote Quote