VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi. Right. Ive backed up project dvd through DVDShrink with no compression. Ive import said dvd files into DVDRemake and hide the bits i dont want. The exported. When i tried to load up files into DVDShrink it says somethings wrong with Video TS. Any tips on wot is wrong?
    Any advice would be greatfully received.
    Cheers.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    If you used DVDShrink to "rip" your original DVD...there is your problem. As a ripper...DVDShrink is terribly outdated and cannot handle newer copy protections.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ripped movie with DVDShrink then again with DVDFAB. Hid unwanted trailers etc. with DVDReMake and exported. Loaded up into DVDShrink to shrink to 4GB and take out unwanted audio. Same result with both goes. Invalid data in VIDEO_TS.Vob. I've tried a few different movies and got the same thing.
    Can any one help????
    Quote Quote  
  4. [url=http]text[/url] Denvers Dawgs's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What version of remake are you using? You can also remove the audio you don't want from inside remake. I would recommend maybe uninstalling shrink then re-installing it. I can't think of why this his happening to you, I've done this same procedure many times and all outputs from remake have worked fine? Are you sure your using rewmake correctly and not taking out a necessary part when editing?
    What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity....
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm using DVDReMakePro 3.5.3.0 and DVDShrink 3.2. Uninstalled and reinstalled shrink and same result. I followed a guide. Only hide trailers cuz they're spanish and a game. I am new to this so maybe i'm doing something wrong. It's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  6. [url=http]text[/url] Denvers Dawgs's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What you could do is trial the trial version of dvd2one and see if the remake output works with that so atleast we know the issue is then shrink
    What We Do In Life, Echoes In Eternity....
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've had my own issues with DVDRemake Pro. Nero and such didn't like the files it made either. I think ImgBurn ended up setting things right in the end.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Tried dvd2one. No success. I imported into dvdremake and exported untouched and same errors. Surely there is a problem with remake???? I have a lot of movies that are stripped so i know this method works but i can't get to do it myself. Hmmmm.
    Quote Quote