VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am having trouble locating the code to get the digital box to recognise the Polaroid DRM-2001G. No info on the Motorola card, at my cable company that installed the box or using the auto find feature. Anyone know this code?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What do you mean by "recognize"? How do you have them connected? You should be able to connect the video output of the digital box into the video input of the Polaroid.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The installation guy said everything has to run thru the digital box. Is this true? If I connect the cable to the digital box and then the digital box output to the input of the DVR I need to have the code to get the DVR to work. There is supposed to be a 4 digit code, and there is for about every other manufacturer but not for the polaroid.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Are you talking about a remote code? Otherwise I don't know what code you're talking about.

The DVR will work just fine on its own. However, the Polaroid is likely unable to tune your cable channels on its own. Channel tuning will need to be performed by the digital cable box. In which case "everything has to run through the digital box".
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote