VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have a Sony MiniDV and would like to transfer pictures from the video camera to my computer and then burn it into the DVD disc. I ever tried the other software but the most common problem is slow motion after burning. I would like to try the different software. Does anyone know which one is better, PINNACLE STUDIO 11 or SONY VEGAS MOVIE STUDIO 8? Thank you for your answer.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    As bad as it sounds to some people I still use Pinnacle studio 9 very successfully. No matter how hard I wanted to switch to something else it works best for me so far. Even switching to Mac I've got doesn't go as smooth.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    There is no comparison. Movie Studio is built on a solid, stable program (Vegas) and does everything you need. Pinnacle is built on pinnacle, which hasn't been stable, ever. Pinnacle Studio either crashes a lot, or crashes a little, depending on the version. If you have a make a decision, make it between Vegas Movie Studio and Premiere Elements. At least then it is a choice between apples and apples, and not apples and a rusty tin can.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Another excellent post by guns1inger.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    VideoStudio 11 is also a good choice.
    Quote Quote