VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

I've recently purchaced a 'driving test' Dvd for my daughter, the way she is with any discs i thought
    it would be a good idea to back it up. Problem is it contains both software for the Pc and video files.

The software i have (Dvd shrink, Fab Dvd, Clone Dvd etc) only rip the video files and dont even see
    the software files.

Any ideas what i can use ?

Cheers

Rob
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVD Decrypter. ISO -> Read, ISO -> Write
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    guns1inger is correct. This is the best way. You will have to find DVD Decrypter through alternate means, such as P2P networks, because it can't be legally offered for download in some countries such as the USA.

If you can't find it at all, it is possible to also rip the DVD and then manually in Windows copy the software files to the rip directory and then burn that and it will be identical to the original DVD, but using DVD Decrypter will be a lot easier, if you can find it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You can download it from the mirror site in our tools section. If it is an unprotected disc then you can use Imgburn to make an ISO, then burn that, or any copy software to make a disc copy
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Cheers guys, i'll give it a go.

Sorry for the delay but my motherboard gave up the ghost so have been Pc-less for a while
    Quote Quote