VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My copy of "Live Free Die Hard" has the two versions in the menu (theatrical and Unrated).
    However no matter which version I pick they are both 2hr.8ms. long.
    With a PG-13 version and an Unrated version wouldn't they be different lengths?
    Did I get a bogus copy from Amazon?
    Thanks for any help.
    NL
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You are in breach of the forum rules and are being banned. Do not post false information.
    /Moderator John Q. Publik
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For those who don't read German, the unrated version is six seconds shorter than the PG-13 and no, I didn't get that the wrong way around!
    Quote Quote  
  4. ntscuser,
    Thanks for the reply. You got it the same way my disc shows it. Actually a few seconds shorter than the 13 vs.
    After listening to the Director and Bruce talking about it on their track it seems that sounds were taken out to get the PG-13 rating and the unrated vs. left them in. Maybe a few words but a lot of sounds such as a neck cracking as it was broken.
    I'll listen to the whole movie with the director track running to find out more.
    I just thought it weird that the unrated was shorter by a few seconds and didnt know what was going on.

Forum troll...German?

Thanks all,
    NL
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone have any trouble after making copy of Life Free or Die Hard to hard drive. I then converted with PSP Video 9. Used these settings on many movies but not working correctly, choppy on this movie and this movie only. Any suggestions or tips?

Settings: FW 3.30+AVC 720x480 768kbps Stero/128kbps

I also use DVD Decryter, no file splitting, i get around 4.44 gb on main file before trying the conversion process. Right now, i deleted oringinal dvd decryptor file and no decrypting again. I can watch decypted file with ease and its great. After converting, its choppy and sticks. Any reason for this or anyone have sim. problems with this movie?
    imex99
    Quote Quote