VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I need a little help... I'm new to this ffmegx dvd authoring. I'm following the instruction on the site on how to add selectable subtitles, and so far everything is great, but... the instruction only says, and the software only accepts ONE subtitles file.

I want to add TWO selectable subtitles, one in English language, the other in Spanish language.

Is there a way I can do this, add TWO .srt files on the same DVD using ffmpegx? So far this is the only software on MAC, that I know of, that lets me add .srt files to DVD, and I would really like to do it with TWO of them!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry DaPuertorican, but ffmpegX is at its present incarnation unable to add more that ONE subtitle file (and even this feature is still very limited and not work as expected -change of position and font size are simply not fully functional at all-). In the Mac platform your best option is the highly awarded, but NOT FREE, DVD Studio Pro (from Apple). If you are not uncommfortable by switching to the Windows world (urgh!), and of course, by installing Windows on your loved Mac (through Boot Camp, preferably, in order to work natively and not under emulation or virtualization) you could give a try to some FREE apps like DVD Flick, or GUI for dvdauthor.

Cheers!
    Quote Quote