VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am testing TMPGEnc DVD Author3 and want to make the picture brighter in the TMPGEnc DVD Author software player/editor. I don't want to change the brightness in the final product, I just want to be able to see better what I am doing during the editing process. Of course I could turn up the brightness on the computer monitor, but is there another way? I couldn't find any software brightness level adjustments. I tried adjusting the ffd show brightness level, but that had no effect. TMPGEnc DVD Author must use some other codec but I can't seem to find any brightness adjustment levels. Does anyone have any ideas how to brighten up the picture in the TMPGEnc DVD Author software player?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Of course I could turn up the brightness on the computer monitor, but is there another way?
    If tmpgenc uses the overlay for display then you can brighten the overlay using your graphics card drivers. If they allow you to create different profiles then you might want to have a standard playback profile, then one for encoding.

If it doesn't use the overlay then there is pretty much nothing you can do.

Of course, if you monitor is properly calibrated then this would not be an issue for you.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote