VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I'm having this weird export problem with the latest version of premiere.
    I'm creating this musicvideo for a tennisforum, the subject will be the YEC 2007
    (Sony Ericsson's Championships).

The theme song will be Daft Punk & Kanye West's Stronger, so i'd like to begin the clip
    with 3 premiere layers:

1) A fancy premiere title
    2) A big purple semi translucid stroke to accent the title
    3) A HQ picture on which the words "MADRID" will be "moved between 2 keyframes"

I've tried almost everything, but don't seem te find a solution to the export. If i use adobe media
    encoder, i always get the picture (nr 3) messed up and pulled down. Idem ditto with exporting to
    flash video or wmv. The only export that gives me an EXACT replica of what premiere plays in its
    preview screen is "export movie -> AVI" but instead of +-120mb i get a filesize of almost 1500mb..
    so that's not really helpful if i want to upload it later to megaupload or rapidshare for others to enjoy.

Note: All video that i import play and export like intended, but this "moving picture" is a pain in the ass.
    I'm actually not really new to premiere, but it's the first time i ever used this keyframing with still images,
    with video it works like a charm though...

Picture 1 is the avi screencap, picture 2 is the "any other filetype exported one"

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    .. Nobody encountered the same problem, or tested moving an image between 2 keyframes, adding a title above, and then trying to get it exported to, for ex. windows media ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republicof
    Search Comp PM
    export it to avi then import it again in premiere and export to something else
    Quote Quote