hello i got a few 720p .MKV movies and im using TVersity to stream them to my 32" Sharp Aquos but everytime i try i get this file is not compatible with the xbox 360 blah blah blah ive got the proper codecs installed the videos run fine on my computer so i know that cant be an issue does anyone know if TVersity even supports .MKV? id also like to note i got a few 720p .WMV files and they play just fine through windows media player and TVersity
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Here you can find a tutorial how to stream .mkv to your 360 using TVersity: http://www.my360.ch/index.php?area=1&p=articles&type=special&id=96
It's in german but I'll try to give you the important steps translated:
1. Uninstall every codec you have on your System (XviD, DivX, K-Lite Codec Package...)
2. Download and Install TVersity 0.9.11.4 (DO NOT Install the TVersity Codec Pack - uncheck the box at the end of the installation)
3. Download and Install FFDShow Rev.1751 (During the installation, set 2.0 Stereo Speaker - otherwise it won't work)
4. Download and Install Haali Media Splitter
5. Download and Install AC3 Filter 1.46
6. Restart your computer.
7. Startup TVersity and go to the Settings Tab
8. Choose "Xbox 360" as Media Playback Device
9. Move to the Transcoder Settings and change them (check my link, there you can find a table with the correct settings)
That's all... Please let me know if that works.
Thanks,will give it a go.How do i remove all codecs from my system and wheres your link?