VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have many different video editing software. I have a question about the cyberlink powerdirector 6. It is a nice little program and pretty easy to use but I do have a question about one thing though. After I have edited and rendered I have to go to the create section. When I create a menu I like to put in music with all the chapters because they are important. The problem I have though is that when it comes to the start of the dvd it goes to the menu page with the chapters but only lasts for 5 seconds and then it starts on its own. I can't find any settings that change the time on the menu. I would like it to not start automatically and to last for around 20seconds if possible. Is anyone familiar with power dvd6 that could help me? I have tried cyberlink but they don't seem to care. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Powerdvd is a video player. Do you mean powerdirector or powerproducer? or?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I meant powerdirector 6. It was late and I wasn't thinking too clearly. Sorry.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is there another fourm out there that would have someone that would know about powerdirector 6?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There is a forum at cyberlink, but you have to be a member.

Head over to cyberlink.com click on members, join up, and go to the cyberlink community forum plenty of info on cyberlink products on there.
    Quote Quote