VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I read the help manual in DVD Rebuilder but I don't understand in practice what settings I should use for
    "VBR_Bias" and "Quality Prec". Is it OK to just leave the numbers as default? (I already understand about the "VBR_Passes" setting).
    See screenshot.
    There is one other thing I don't understand. In the install guide for DVD Rebuilder it first details the manual method of acquiring and installing various softwares, and then it says down at the bottom, if you want to avoid all of this work, you can just download the special INSTALLER to install DVD Rebuilder by an easier way. I think that is a bit strange. Why not give the easiest way first and then give the more complicated way? However, after I got it installed, the whole thing chugged away very nicely and about 8 hours later I got my finished DVD folder (I used QuEnc on the High Quality Mode).

Quote Quote  
  2. Hi-
    Why not give the easiest way first and then give the more complicated way?
    Maybe because a lot of people already have installed a lot of the pieces needed?
    "VBR_Bias" and "Quality Prec". Is it OK to just leave the numbers as default?
    The developer, jdobbs, recommends leaving them at default.
    Quote Quote