VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok so i ripped a dvd using DVDshrink and it puts it into an ISO format and I am wanting to convert it to an AVI format so that i can put it on my MP3 player-- my processor came with ati vivo video converter but i was unable to convert the file from ISO to AVI and i was hoping that somebody out there knows of a freeware program that would convert the ISO
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Super will do it.
    http://www.absolutevisionvideo.com

BLUE SKY, BLACK DEATH!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    mp3 player??? they can't play any avi or do you mean a video player with mp3,divx,avi support or what?

Use AutoGK or Fairuse wizard to convert to avi divx/xvid from dvds. Click on the software links for guides.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If you just wish to burn iso to a CD disc,to play on compatible player,then just use IMGBurn on iso and write to cd disc,no need to convert to avi....
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Mount the ISO with Daemontools and convert the contents from there with pretty much anything. Or extract the ISO out to it's original folders. ISO was a poor choice if you needed to do further conversion.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The freeware program 7-zip can also extract from a ISO file. http://www.7-zip.org/ But I use ISOBuster more often. The trial version may work for what you want to do. But as mentioned by guns1inger, Daemon Tools is also a good choice.
    Quote Quote