VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 137
FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 4096
Thread
  1. A new alpha is available to download.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I hope I am not getting into the wrong area for my question. Can I change where HCenc stores its temporary files when making a dvd from slides? When I got my computer I had the 500 Gig drive sub-divided int C: 30 gig, E: 230 gig and F: 240 gig drives. My c: drive is very close to full and does not have enough free space to handle large temporary files E: and F: have plenty of room. I have looked on this forum, until I got a headache, without finding an answer to my question.

Also I have down loaded version 25, but am confused as to which to use with DVDslideshowGUI for slides. I am semi computer literate. All assistance is appreciated.

By the way, I would like to thank all the people that go to the trouble to write these freeware programs that work so nicely. And take the trouble to look at these forums and answer questions about "The Children of Their Mind" I started with computers when Windows did not exist and 8 K of ram was $125.00. I played on the net when you typed in the addresses and you better not miss a letter or you were lost in space. After Windows 95 where you lost all control of your processes I threw my hands up and just went with the flow and got on with raising my family. I wrote two small programs for my children's amusement on my Atari 800 about 1980. My hat is off to the people that produce the programs that we now use.
    Last edited by OkieGentleman; 27th Aug 2012 at 13:45. Reason: Need to add note.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by OkieGentleman View Post
    Can I change where HCenc stores its temporary files when making a dvd from slides?
    You can change the output folder, in AVStoDVD, in Preferences/Paths/DVD asssets path.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Also I have down loaded version 25, but am confused as to which to use with DVDslideshowGUI for slides. I am semi computer literate. All assistance is appreciated.
    Yes, i believe you have the wrong section. HCEnc accepts a command line, passed by the given software that uses it. It is up to the software itself to pass a correct command line that specifies the output folder.

I mentioned how to do it in AVStoDVD, but assuming you are not using this program, and are only using DVDslideshowGUI, then my answer was irrelevent.

You need to find, in DVDslideshowGUI, where you can change the output folder.

Since DVDslideshowGUI authors DVD, you probably do not need AVStoDVD at all. There are two ways to author a DVD with your program. The first is to use "author and burn to disk", on the toolbar in the far right. In this case, i do not know how to specify the output (it uses the C drive). But next to it is "export slideshow", and you can save it in format "DVD folders". Give the name of a folder you want to use, for example D:\MYDVD, and it will build the dvd in that directory, and HCEnc will show the correct output folder.

It builds the entire structure of the DVD, and is ready to be burned. In your DVD burning software (type DVD-Video), copy the entire content of the VIDEO_TS that was created into your burning software's VIDEO_TS folder. And burn.
    Last edited by Janssen; 27th Aug 2012 at 14:44.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I only used this program very recently and for the first time and it seems nice. Anyway I tried to convert a MP4 with 2 channel AAC but when it got to the audio part of the encode the Aften process said it was 6 channel audio and after a while I got some error and then it asked if I wanted to use ffmpeg for the audio (so I said yes) and that opened up and seemed to work fine. The DVD created has 2 channel audio (as per the original file)

Thought I would mention it in case it is a bug.

BTW I had the audio and video stuff all set to AUTO and this was using Version 2.4.2

Screen Shots:

I guess I should say that MediaInfo reports the MP4 as having 2 channel AAC audio and when I imported the file into AVStoDVD it also reported 2 channel audio. So not sure why Aften thought it was 6 channels (and I'm guessing that is why it crashed).

*** EDIT ***
    Here's the MediaInfo output on the source MP4 file

Code:
    General
    Complete name                            : J:\FreeDownloadManager\In Cars\RICKY GERVAIS.mp4
    Format                                   : MPEG-4
    Format profile                           : Base Media
    Codec ID                                 : isom
    File size                                : 262 MiB
    Duration                                 : 11mn 27s
    Overall bit rate                         : 3 198 Kbps
    Encoded date                             : UTC 2012-08-01 13:49:41
    Tagged date                              : UTC 2012-08-01 13:49:41

Video
    ID                                       : 2
    Format                                   : AVC
    Format/Info                              : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile                           : Baseline@L3.0
    Format settings, CABAC                   : No
    Format settings, ReFrames                : 1 frame
    Muxing mode                              : Container profile=Baseline@4.1
    Codec ID                                 : avc1
    Codec ID/Info                            : Advanced Video Coding
    Bit rate                                 : 3 097 Kbps
    Width                                    : 1 280 pixels
    Height                                   : 720 pixels
    Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
    Frame rate mode                          : Constant
    Frame rate                               : 30.000 fps
    Color space                              : YUV
    Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                                : 8 bits
    Scan type                                : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 0.112
    Stream size                              : 254 MiB (97%)
    Writing library                          : до
    Language                                 : English

Audio
    ID                                       : 1
    Format                                   : AAC
    Format/Info                              : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile                           : LC
    Codec ID                                 : 40
    Bit rate mode                            : Constant
    Bit rate                                 : 96.0 Kbps
    Channel(s)                               : 2 channels
    Channel positions                        : Front: L R
    Sampling rate                            : 44.1 KHz
    Compression mode                         : Lossy
    Stream size                              : 7.79 MiB (3%)
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote  
  6. @FulciLives

first of all, welcome there!

Aften does not recognize the input channels (which are 2), but he is trying to output the AC3 with 6 channels, because very probably your directshow AC3 decoder mixer is setup as 5+1.

If you have installed ffdshow, which is a very good codec suite and includes the output mixer, then AVStoDVD will take care to properly configure its output mixer setup. Otherwise if you have other AC3 decoder (such as AC3Filter) you have to do it by yourself.

More details at Help/FAQ/Audio/Q4.1 (the question is different, but the scope is the same).

Moreover I suggest you to use the latest 2.5.0 Alpha, which does have many improvements.

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post
    @FulciLives

first of all, welcome there!

Aften does not recognize the input channels (which are 2), but he is trying to output the AC3 with 6 channels, because very probably your directshow AC3 decoder mixer is setup as 5+1.

If you have installed ffdshow, which is a very good codec suite and includes the output mixer, then AVStoDVD will take care to properly configure its output mixer setup. Otherwise if you have other AC3 decoder (such as AC3Filter) you have to do it by yourself.

More details at Help/FAQ/Audio/Q4.1 (the question is different, but the scope is the same).

Moreover I suggest you to use the latest 2.5.0 Alpha, which does have many improvements.

Bye
    I checked using GraphEdit and it's set up to use AC-3 FILTER so is there something I can change there or do I have to make it so that it is working with FFDSHOW instead and if so how do I do that?
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Well I just decided to uninstall AC-3 FILTER which required a reboot and then I set the ffdshow audio decoder to the settings in the FAQ. I figured that would solve my issue.

However Aften still identified the source as 6 channel (when it is 2 channels) and in the case of my other file it failed and brought up ffmpeg but this time it worked and made a 5.1 AC-3 audio file. But the original is a 2 channel audio file (AAC-LC to be exact).

So then I went into ffdshow and change it to read 2.0 and did the conversion again and it still said the source was 6 channels and it still made a 5.1 AC-3 audio file. All from a 2.0 audio file.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and I have a ffdshow and a ffdshow 64 and I've set both up to match one another and yet it still isn't working so I'm lost.

I'm not sure what else to do from here to fix it. Suggestions please.
    Quote Quote  
  9. After AC3Filter uninstall, what does GraphEdit say? Is ffdshow effectively used?

If you are using Windows 7, take a look to FAQ/General/Q1.5

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    After AC3Filter uninstall, what does GraphEdit say? Is ffdshow effectively used?

If you are using Windows 7, take a look to FAQ/General/Q1.5

Bye
    I did check the Graph after the uninstall (and the resulting reboot that was required) of AC-3 FILTER and before that the graph had shown AC-3 FILTER but after it was ffdshow and yes I checked the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Graph. So anyway I guess my point is that the Graph is reading ffdshow for the audio now (as it should be).

I've not had issues using Aften in other programs that use it (such as XviD4PSP nor other GUI programs). So this is all very confusing (as to why it isn't working with AVStoDVD).

I downloaded that Filter Tweak thing and ran it and tried to pick ffdshow for everything BUT since doing that I haven't tested yet. I'll have to reboot and try again.

At least I know that I can encode the audio myself to AC-3 and the program will accept it "as is" without re-encoding. I did test that and it worked A-OK but I'd like to get AVStoDVD to just handle that part by itself without me having to do it myself.

I guess we'll see now that I ran that tweak tool what happens.

Thanks for the help!
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would like to thank everyone that replied to my problem. I solved it the easy way and changed the size of the partitions on my hard drive. The simpleton way of doing it, but it works and I can now make DVDs from my photos. Thank You again for your assistance.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would like to thank everyone that replied to my problem. I solved it the easy way and changed the size of the partitions on my hard drive. The simpleton way of doing it, but it works and I can now make DVDs from my photos. Thank You again for your assistance.
    Doesn't HCenc, by default, use it's own partition for the temporary files? Why not just move the whole of the AVStoDVD
    installation to one of the larger partitions and run it from there?

On the otherhand, resizing the partitons is not a bad option - did it myself recently using Gparted.
    Quote Quote  
  13. The original file plays fine using VLC, good video and good sound, all very clear.

After transcoding with AvstoDVD still have excellent video, and plays in VLC but no audio, just buzz as below.

Made an iso file with Imagburn, burned to DVD disk, video plays fine in dvd player. (also tried making video_ts folder.) The only audio after using AVStoDVD is a very loud and constant buzz, not even distorted audio.

Have attached the log file. The answer is hopefully in it, wish I could see it! Hope you can help.

Thanks.
    D2

<9/3/2012 11:46:03 AM>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

DVD Video Standard: NTSC
    DVD Titles number: 1
    DVD Size: 4450/4450 MB (100%)
    DVD Output Setup: DVD Folder
    DVD Label: DVD
    DVD Menu: No Menu
    Output Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)
    Delete Temp Process Files: Yes
    Delete Working Files: Yes
    Edit Command Parameters: No
    Post Process Task: Show Progress Status window

PREFERENCES

MultiThread: 1
    AVS Source Filter: A2DSource
    AVS UpSize/DownSize Filter: Lanczos4Resize/Spline64Resize
    PAL SpeedUp: 0
    Video Resolution: 0
    Video BitRate Min: 2500
    Video BitRate Level 1: 6500
    Video Profile Level 2: 4500
    Video BitRate Max: 8500
    Keep DVD Compliant Video: 1
    AC3 Audio Encoder: 1
    Force FFmpeg for Long Audio: 1
    DVD Audio Format: 0
    DVD Audio BitRate: 192
    Keep DVD Compliant Audio: 1
    Normalize Audio: 0
    Auto Delay Audio: 1
    DVD Audio Language (Primary): EN - English
    DVD Audio Language (Secondary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Language (Primary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Language (Secondary): EN - English
    DVD Subs Font: Tahoma 18pt (255,255,255)
    Chapters Interval: 20
    Use Source Chapters: 1
    DVD Burning Drive: E: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7201S6 1H9K
    DVD Burning Speed: 4x
    Auto Erase DVD RW: 1
    Save Log file: 1
    Display errors messages: 1
    Unload ActiveMovie library: 0
    Adjust ffdshow mixer: 1
    Save General Settings: 0
    <>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\Oscar\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW.avi
    Info: XviD - 2798 kbps - 1280x688 - DAR 1.86 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:52:10 hours - 161371 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\Oscar\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW.avi
    Info: AC3 - 640 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 1:52:10 hours (0 ms delay) - Internal
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.50]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT
    Import("C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\Oscar\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW.avi", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=23.976, VFR=false)
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\Oscar\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW.avi", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp")

Video = Video.ConvertToYV12
    #Using DGPulldown/HCenc to upsize FPS
    Video = Video.AddBorders(0,16,0,16)
    Video = Video.Spline64Resize(720,480)

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

START VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    Encoding Profile: HCenc VBR 1-pass
    Target Video FileSize: 4190.1 MB
    HCenc Parameters: -ini "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW.HCenc.ini"
    HCenc ini file:
    *INFILE C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_1.avs
    *AVSRELOAD
    *OUTFILE C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW.m2v
    *LOGFILE C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW.HCenc.log
    *MAXBITRATE 9000
    *1PASS
    *BITRATE 5222
    *PROFILE BEST
    *ASPECT 16:9
    *PROGRESSIVE
    *TFF
    *PULLDOWN
    *BIAS 50
    *DC_PREC 9
    *MATRIX MPEG
    *AQ 1
    *LUMGAIN 1
    *SMP
    *PRIORITY IDLE
    *WAIT 2
    <>

<9/3/2012 1:06:54 PM>
    END VIDEO ENCODING OPERATIONS
    A2DVideoSource: AVISource
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW.m2v (4192 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 5261 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 1.778 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive (2:3 Pulldown) - 1:52:10 hours - 161370 frames
    <>

<9/3/2012 1:06:54 PM>
    START AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    FFmpeg (WAV) Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_1.avs" "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_1.wav"
    Aften (AC3) Parameters: -b 192 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_1.wav" "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_1.ac3"
    <>

<9/3/2012 2:04:54 PM>
    END AUDIO ENCODING OPERATIONS (Track 1)
    A2DAudioSource: DirectShowSource
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_1.ac3 (154 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 192 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 1:52:10 hours (0 ms delay)
    <>

<9/3/2012 2:04:55 PM>
    START DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
    BatchMux Parameters: -arglist "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_BatchMux. ini"
    BatchMux ini file:
    -d "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS"
    -mxp "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_MuxMan.mx p"
    -l "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_MuxMan.lo g"
    -muxman "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVStoDVD\MuxMan"
    -prio LOW
    -palette "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Palette.t xt"
    -v "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_1.ac3"
    -a1lang en
    -cellfr "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_Chapters.txt"
    -progfr "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_Chapters.txt"
    -chapfr "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW_Chapters.txt"

<>

<9/3/2012 2:12:07 PM>
    CHECK DVD SIZE
    DVD Folder (actual) Size: 4435.8 MB
    vs Estimated Size: 4450 MB -> 0.3% undersize
    vs Assets Size: 4346.1 MB -> OK
    <>

END DVD AUTHORING OPERATIONS
    Created Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0 (4435.8 MB)
    <>

Log file created by AVStoDVD Release 2.4.2
    <>
    Quote Quote  
  14. @dad2

that should not be a tough audio track. I would suggest to

- use the latest 2.5.0 alpha release
    - switch from FFmpeg+Aften to Wavi+Aften or FFmpeg only

Let me know

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quick question, MrC. I have a video with a resolution of 1200x720, which makes the ratio 1.66:1. By default, AVStoDVD wants to encode it in a standard 4:3 frame, adding black bars to the top and bottom to maintain the ratio. If I uncheck Auto Video Setup and change Video Aspect Ratio from Standard (4:3) to Widescreen (16:9), then AVStoDVD crops the image on the top and bottom to fill the frame. I'd like it to encode it in a 16:9 widescreen frame, with black bars added to the sides to maintain ratio and not lose any image.

There is probably an simple way to do this in AVStoDVD, but I can't figure it out. I looked on the Avisynth tab, but I didn't see anything that applied. I did a little research and found that there is an Avisynth setting called AddBorders. Is there any way to do what I would like?

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  16. @KevinSartori

(almost) everything is possible with AviSynth. You just miss 80 horizontal pixels to be 16:9 (1280x720).

- Go to AviSynth tab
    - uncheck 'Auto AviSynth Script'
    - locate the AddBorders command
    - sobstitute it with 'AddBorders(40,0,40,0)'
    - don't change anything else
    - go to Video tab
    - uncheck 'Auto Video Setup'
    - select 16:9 as aspect ratio
    - verify with Preview and/or START

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks! That did it!
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    deleted - solved own problem
    Last edited by UnknownVT; 5th Sep 2012 at 15:23. Reason: solved problem
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    deleted - solved own problem
    Last edited by UnknownVT; 5th Sep 2012 at 15:25. Reason: solved problem
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    davexnet
    No, the program will not let the user set the location of where to the storage of the temp iso file to be stored. The program was running off of E: drive. The temp storage iso WILL be put on C: drive come heck or high water. I am sure that it can be changed, but this "program" is a combination of about 5 programs working in conjunction to produce a movie style dvd. Somewhere in the this combination one of the programs is being told to store the temp iso file on C: under Documents and Settings. After several days of reading and changing ini files and such, enlarging the partition that was C: was the only solution for me. It works and that is all I care about, I have made a completed Photo DVD with music and received a call from my daughter tonite saying they loved it, an the neighbor kid who watched with them, wants a copy of the music I used. Fiddle for the really old photos and big band for the WWII photos.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    davexnet
    No, the program will not let the user set the location of where to the storage of the temp iso file to be stored. The program was running off of E: drive. The temp storage iso WILL be put on C: drive come heck or high water. I am sure that it can be changed, but this "program" is a combination of about 5 programs working in conjunction to produce a movie style dvd. Somewhere in the this combination one of the programs is being told to store the temp iso file on C: under Documents and Settings. After several days of reading and changing ini files and such, enlarging the partition that was C: was the only solution for me. It works and that is all I care about, I have made a completed Photo DVD with music and received a call from my daughter tonite saying they loved it, an the neighbor kid who watched with them, wants a copy of the music I used. Fiddle for the really old photos and big band for the WWII photos.
    Sounds like you created a nice project, good for you.
    I've never used the program to create an ISO file, perhaps there's something different about that extra step.
    I've always had the program create a video_ts folder and then when I've checked it, burn with Imgburn.

Did you check the various paths on the preferences/paths tab?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Hallo MrC,

Thanks for the suggestions, I did try all of them, no good luck. Still excellent video output from AvctoDVD output, same no audio same awful buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! It's a constant loud harsh buzz, does not vary with the audio. Posting 4 logs of output. The original file which I downloaded also had a much smaller extract of the same file, for experimental or training purposes I suppose, I used the small file in AVStoDVD to produce these logs, it takes a lot less time. Best I can tell it's exactly the same kind as the full video file.

When using FFmPeg for audio I saw a warning for a couple of seconds which said something like "AC3....not detected....will assume parameters are correct...", probably not quite what I saw.

Thanks, D2

------------------------------------------------------
    <9/6/2012 8:30:13 AM>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

DVD Size: 67/4450 MB (2%)
    DVD Output Setup: ISO UDF Image
    Output Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder
    Delete Temp Assets Files: Yes
    Delete Temp Working Files: Yes

PREFERENCES

AC3 Audio Encoder: 0
    Chapters Interval: 5
    <>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\Oscar\Downloads\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.avi
    Info: XviD - 3559 kbps - 1280x688 - DAR 1.86 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:05 minutes - 1569 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\Oscar\Downloads\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.avi
    Info: AC3 - 640 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 1:05 minutes (0 ms delay) - Internal
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.57]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT
    Import("C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\AVStoDVD_250_Alpha1 20820_NoInstall(1)\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\Oscar\Downloads\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.avi", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=23.976, VFR=false)
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\Oscar\Downloads\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.avi", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp")

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

Encoding Profile: QuEnc CBR 1-pass
    Target Video FileSize: 65.9 MB
    QuEnc Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" -o "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -b 8500 -1 -hq -novbr -scene -trell -aspectratio 16:9 -nointerlaced -mpeg2mux noaudio -dc 10 -priority 5 -auto -close
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:31 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 8500 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 1.778 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:05 minutes - 1567 frames
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:31 AM>
    START PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown Parameters: "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -srcfps 23.976 -destfps 29.97 -inplace -tff
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:35 AM>
    END PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown executed on File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 8500 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 1.778 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive (2:3 Pulldown) - 1:05 minutes - 1569 frames
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:35 AM>
    Wavi+Aften Parameters: "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" - | "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\AVStoDVD_250_Alpha120820_N oInstall(1)\Aften\aften.exe" -b 192 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 - "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3"
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:37 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3 (1.5 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 192 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 1:05 minutes (0 ms delay)
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:37 AM>
    BatchMux Parameters: -arglist "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_BatchMux. ini"
    BatchMux ini file:
    -d "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS"
    -muxman "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\AVStoDVD_250_Alpha120820_N oInstall(1)\MuxMan"
    -prio LOW
    -v "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3"
    -a1lang en

<>

<9/6/2012 8:31:47 AM>
    CHECK DVD SIZE
    DVD Folder (actual) Size: 68.9 MB
    vs Estimated Size: 67 MB -> 2.8% oversize
    vs Assets Size: 67.8 MB -> OK
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:47 AM>
    Created Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0 (68.9 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:48 AM>
    START ISO IMAGE BUILDING OPERATIONS
    ImgBurn (ISO) Parameters: /mode isobuild /buildmode imagefile /src "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS" /dest "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0.iso" /volumelabel "DVD" /overwrite yes /noimagedetails /start /close
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:57 AM>
    END ISO IMAGE BUILDING OPERATIONS
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0.iso (69.5 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:31:57 AM>
    Log file created by AVStoDVD Release 2.5.0 Alpha build 120820
    <>

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    <9/6/2012 8:39:01 AM>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

Output Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder

PREFERENCES

AC3 Audio Encoder: 3
    <>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    Video: C:\Users\Oscar\Downloads\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.avi
    Info: XviD - 3559 kbps - 1280x688 - DAR 1.86 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:05 minutes - 1569 frames
    Audio 1: C:\Users\Oscar\Downloads\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.avi
    Info: AC3 - 640 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 1:05 minutes (0 ms delay) - Internal
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.57]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT
    Import("C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\AVStoDVD_250_Alpha1 20820_NoInstall(1)\Lib\A2DSource.avsi")

Video = A2DVideoSource("C:\Users\Oscar\Downloads\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.avi", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp", FrameRate=23.976, VFR=false)
    # Audio is frameserved by AviSynth just for Preview and Edit purposes.
    Audio = A2DAudioSource("C:\Users\Oscar\Downloads\[ www.Torrentday.com ] - Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW\Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.avi", CacheFolder="C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp")

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

QuEnc Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" -o "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -b 8500 -1 -hq -novbr -scene -trell -aspectratio 16:9 -nointerlaced -mpeg2mux noaudio -dc 10 -priority 5 -auto -close
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:40:13 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 8500 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 1.778 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive - 1:05 minutes - 1567 frames
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:40:13 AM>
    DGPulldown Parameters: "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -srcfps 23.976 -destfps 29.97 -inplace -tff
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:40:17 AM>
    END PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown executed on File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    OUTPUT VIDEO INFO: MPEG-2 Video - 8500 kbps - 720x480 - DAR 1.778 - 23.976 fps (CFR) - Progressive (2:3 Pulldown) - 1:05 minutes - 1569 frames
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:40:17 AM>
    FFmpeg Parameters: -threads 4 -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" -y -vn -acodec ac3 -sample_fmt flt -ar 48000 -ab 192k "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3"
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:40:56 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3 (1.5 MB)
    OUTPUT AUDIO INFO: AC3 - 192 kbps - CBR - 2 ch - 48000 Hz - 16 bit - 1:05 minutes (0 ms delay)
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:40:56 AM>
    BatchMux ini file:
    -d "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS"
    -prio LOW
    -v "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3"
    -a1lang en

<>

<9/6/2012 8:41:06 AM>
    CHECK DVD SIZE
    <>

Created Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0 (68.9 MB)
    <>

ImgBurn (ISO) Parameters: /mode isobuild /buildmode imagefile /src "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS" /dest "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0.iso" /volumelabel "DVD" /overwrite yes /noimagedetails /start /close
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:41:15 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder\DVD_0.iso (69.5 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:41:15 AM>
    <>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    <9/6/2012 8:48:52 AM>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

PREFERENCES

AC3 Audio Encoder: 1
    <>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.57]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

QuEnc Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" -o "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -b 8500 -1 -hq -novbr -scene -trell -aspectratio 16:9 -nointerlaced -mpeg2mux noaudio -dc 10 -priority 5 -auto -close
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:50:07 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:50:07 AM>
    DGPulldown Parameters: "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -srcfps 23.976 -destfps 29.97 -inplace -tff
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:50:11 AM>
    END PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown executed on File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:50:11 AM>
    FFmpeg (WAV) Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.wav"
    Aften (AC3) Parameters: -b 192 -pad 0 -dynrng 5 -bwfilter 0 "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.wav" "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3"
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:50:46 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3 (1.5 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:50:46 AM>
    BatchMux ini file:
    -prio LOW
    -v "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3"
    -a1lang en

<>

<9/6/2012 8:50:56 AM>
    CHECK DVD SIZE
    <>

Created Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0 (68.9 MB)
    <>

ImgBurn (ISO) Parameters: /mode isobuild /buildmode imagefile /src "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS" /dest "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0.iso" /volumelabel "DVD" /overwrite yes /noimagedetails /start /close
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:51:05 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0.iso (69.5 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 8:51:05 AM>
    <>

-------------------------------------------------------
    <9/6/2012 8:58:55 AM>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

PREFERENCES

AC3 Audio Encoder: 3
    <>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.57]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT

# Audio is frameserved by AviSynth just for Preview and Edit purposes.

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

QuEnc Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" -o "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -b 8500 -1 -hq -novbr -scene -trell -aspectratio 16:9 -nointerlaced -mpeg2mux noaudio -dc 10 -priority 5 -auto -close
    <>

<9/6/2012 9:00:12 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 9:00:12 AM>
    DGPulldown Parameters: "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -srcfps 23.976 -destfps 29.97 -inplace -tff
    <>

<9/6/2012 9:00:16 AM>
    END PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown executed on File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 9:00:16 AM>
    FFmpeg Parameters: -threads 4 -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" -y -vn -acodec ac3 -sample_fmt flt -ar 48000 -ab 192k "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3"
    <>

<9/6/2012 9:00:52 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3 (1.5 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 9:00:53 AM>
    BatchMux ini file:
    -prio LOW
    -v "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3"
    -a1lang en

<>

<9/6/2012 9:01:02 AM>
    CHECK DVD SIZE
    <>

Created Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0 (68.9 MB)
    <>

ImgBurn (ISO) Parameters: /mode isobuild /buildmode imagefile /src "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS" /dest "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0.iso" /volumelabel "DVD" /overwrite yes /noimagedetails /start /close
    <>

<9/6/2012 9:01:10 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\New Folder (2)\DVD_0.iso (69.5 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 9:01:10 AM>
    <>
    -----------------------------------
    <9/6/2012 9:58:54 AM>
    START PROCESS
    <>

PROJECT SETTINGS

Output Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc

PREFERENCES

AC3 Audio Encoder: 2
    <>

TITLE 1 SOURCE FILES
    [MediaInfoLib - v0.7.57]
    <>

AVISYNTH SCRIPT

AudioDub(Video, Audio)
    <>

QuEnc Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" -o "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -b 8500 -1 -hq -novbr -scene -trell -aspectratio 16:9 -nointerlaced -mpeg2mux noaudio -dc 10 -priority 5 -auto -close
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:07 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:07 AM>
    DGPulldown Parameters: "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v" -srcfps 23.976 -destfps 29.97 -inplace -tff
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:11 AM>
    END PULLDOWN OPERATIONS
    DGPulldown executed on File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v (66.3 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:11 AM>
    QuEnc (AC3) Parameters: -i "C:\Users\Oscar\AppData\Local\Temp\DVD_0_Overb oard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.avs" -o "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3" -priority 5 -1 -nohq -novbr -mpeg2mux novideo -audiocodec ac3 -audiobitrate 192 -auto -close
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:15 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3 (1.5 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:15 AM>
    BatchMux ini file:
    -d "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS"
    -prio LOW
    -v "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample.m2v"
    -vidmode LB
    -a1 "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0_Overboard 1987 BRRip XvidHD 720p-NPW-Sample_1.ac3"
    -a1lang en

<>

<9/6/2012 10:00:24 AM>
    CHECK DVD SIZE
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:24 AM>
    Created Folder: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0 (68.9 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:25 AM>
    ImgBurn (ISO) Parameters: /mode isobuild /buildmode imagefile /src "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0\VIDEO_TS" /dest "C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0.iso" /volumelabel "DVD" /overwrite yes /noimagedetails /start /close
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:34 AM>
    Created File: C:\Users\Oscar\Desktop\quenc\DVD_0.iso (69.5 MB)
    <>

<9/6/2012 10:00:34 AM>
    <>

@dad2

that should not be a tough audio track. I would suggest to

- use the latest 2.5.0 alpha release
    - switch from FFmpeg+Aften to Wavi+Aften or FFmpeg only

Let me know

Bye
    Quote Quote  
  23. @dad2

could you please upload the small clip somewhere (mediafire.com) to test it?

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  24. MrC,

Have uploaded clip, about 33mb.

http://www.mediafire.com/

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

Hope I got that much right.

Here is the part of the audio encoding from AVStoDVD which had yellow writing, it might be of help:

[ac3 035139e0] Channel_layout not specified.
    [ac3 035139e0] No channel layout specified.
    The encoder will guess the layout, but it might be incorrect.

I tried all 4 audio encode options, the end result was the same

Will keep trying!

Thanks. D2

@dad2

could you please upload the small clip somewhere (mediafire.com) to test it?

Bye
    Quote Quote  
  25. @dad2

you have to copy and paste the link to the file, not the link to your mediafire page...

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Hi _MrC_,

I've noted the comments about settings adjustments possibly being necessary re the use of AVS in Win-7. Something about needing to use the Filter Tweaker tool ? If this is correct, perhaps a future version of your installer could have a fork where it takes care of this ?

I also need to take a look at that Help item you cited regarding running under 64-bit Windows.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'm using Windows 7 64-bit and despite using the Tweak tool and having everyting go through ffdshow ... well ... I still can't get the program to properly encode certain types of audio files.

I just gave up and re-encode to DVD spec AC-3 first and that way it doesn't re-encode and all is fine ... other than ... this way is more manual and more work and sort of defeats the purpose somewhat *sigh*
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by _MrC_ View Post
    @dad2

you have to copy and paste the link to the file, not the link to your mediafire page...

Bye
    MrC,

Link to file, thanks for your patience!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?31kx8rium8i3wj9

D2
    Quote Quote  
  29. @FulciLives

that's really a pity. Do you have the possibility to use another PC, maybe with a clean Windows install?

@dad2

just encoded the sample clip. Output sound is clear. I suspect a codecs issue. What does GraphEdit say about the directshow filters chain if you render the avi?

Bye
    MrC

AVStoDVD Homepage
    Quote Quote  
  30. I would like to use AVStoDVD to burn multiple *.TS files which I have transferred from my Humax 9200T PVR. But I am parially deaf so wish to have the subtitles that are usually embedded in those files.

MediaInfo shows the subtitles as present, e.g.
    Code:
    Text
    ID                                       : 523 (0x20B)
    Menu ID                                  : 8271 (0x204F)
    Format                                   : DVB Subtitle
    Codec ID                                 : 6
    Duration                                 : 1mn 31s
    Delay relative to video                  : 672ms
    But when I open the same file with AVStoDVDno subtitle is shown or, unsurprisingly, converted.

Is there a way around this, please?

Mike.
    Quote Quote