VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't have DL DVD burner or media, just standard DVD with 4.7GB capacity.

See this picture:

Quote Quote  
  2. That's the exact purpose of autofit. There are bitrate considerations for total runtime of a project, but that really tends to be a personal preference issue. Try it out and you'll make your own determinations about what's acceptable to you.

FYI - I have gone way beyond the line where you are and still gotten good results viewed on my 47" HDTV.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Indeed before auto fit you see the capacity at ~9000kbs. Looking at your pic, post autofit would give you ~4500kbs which is very likley to be High Quality in most peoples eyes...
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks guys, I started the process after enabling the AutoFit.

Using full version of svdc2dvd.....let's see but I think I'm liking it so far.

ChrissyBoy - I wanted to report another syntax "bug"....(LOL) but nah, being an employed System Test I'm just very "picky".....lol

It was just when you get to register the software, the screen print that shows how the registration page will display mentions to look at the picture on the right, however the picture is on the left It says "pictured on the right" but the picture is actually on the left side of the screen.....again....just being picky...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Good man!! I have addressed the other one - will do this new one too...
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry to jump in guys,new user of SVCD2DVD here and I just wanted to thank ChrissyBoy for replying to my e-mail promptly yesterday,and so far so good except for one thing,The autofit button remains greyed out so it won't let me click it..Thanks again!
    Regards......
    " Who needs Google, my wife knows everything"
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by t0nee1
    Sorry to jump in guys,new user of SVCD2DVD here and I just wanted to thank ChrissyBoy for replying to my e-mail promptly yesterday,and so far so good except for one thing,The autofit button remains greyed out so it won't let me click it..Thanks again!
    Regards......
    I think you want to start your own topic with different title.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry geek (hence my"Sorry to jump in"),I figured since it was about AutoFit and all,but chill out,I didn't much like your title anyhow.....At least you practice what you preach about being picky...... 8)
    Quote Quote  
  9. The autofit button remains greyed out so it won't let me click it..
    Standard question. The standard answer is: You are using MPG assets. When using these types of files they are not re-encoded like AVI files, you will have to only use as many as fit without going over.

And geek2330 is right, it's best to start a new topic (preferably after a brief search ) as I only glanced at your post and missed that you had a problem.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks Jikchung!!! funny thing is I knew better than to jump in......
    Cheers......
    Quote Quote  
  11. Dwight

- Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote