VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just got this and I am overall pleased with it. Just wondering if there is other generic/freeware that would be compatible with it. Also, it's missing MTS on analog channels. Anyway to change this, firmware wise?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Scooter_NJ
    Just got this and I am overall pleased with it. Just wondering if there is other generic/freeware that would be compatible with it. Also, it's missing MTS on analog channels. Anyway to change this, firmware wise?
    PVR programs -- BeyondTV, Sage and I think GBPVR control it for dual capture (simultaneous analog and digital). QAM recording is not as well supported yet.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by edDV
    Originally Posted by Scooter_NJ
    PVR programs -- BeyondTV, Sage and I think GBPVR control it for dual capture (simultaneous analog and digital). QAM recording is not as well supported yet.
    Opps forgot the 950 doesn't support QAM or dual capture . That would be the HVR-1600.
    Quote Quote