I am using a MacPro Intel Macintosh computer, and for one reason or another, I have a couple hundred .mov files that refuse to play properly on my Intel Mac, but play just fine on my PowerPC G5 Macintosh...I've made sure I have all of the same codecs on both computers, but it still won't cut it...the videos still only play on my old machine...I tried

So I would like to fine a 'relatively quick', efficient way to batch convert all of the Quicktime .mov files that won't play on my Intel mac to another format such as .mpg, .avi,. .divx, etc...that would be able to play properly on my Intel Mac...and I would like to do this conversion in such a way that I don't noticeably degrade the quality of the original video clips. I tested this possibility by using the DivX Converter application to convert the video clip to a .divx format, and sure enough, it played just fine on my Intel Mac...but I want to make sure that that's a realistic option and to find out if someone has any better suggestions to try instead...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!