VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I recently downloaded: pirates of the carrabian (part 3) (DVD-RIP) and was wondering why the quality is so bad! (especially when it is night/dark in the movie). I watch a lot of S.F./fantasy dvd-rips and almost all of them show these kinds of problems. I downloaded Pirates of.. 2 times (a 1,4 Gb version and a 4,2 Gb version. Both were just as bad) I am now downloading a > 8 Gb version (HD) and hope this one will be beter.

Are the people that rip these dvd's sloppy? (or is darkness in a movie killing for the dvd-rip?)

Thnx for the reply...

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning.
    / Moderator redwudz

Search Comp PM
    That's what you get for pirating movies. Download and you take pot luck. Most are ripped and encoded by morons with no idea, they are labeled DVD Rip just to make people like you download them, when they are more than likely filmed with a DV camera under someones jacket, and even when they are ripped from DVD sources, they are so poorly encoded that you would have been able to do better yourself in the time it takes to download them..

In short - go and buy the movie, you cheap sod. No-one here cares if you download poor quality rubbish.

I also suggest you read the forums rules - especially the one about discussing warez and pirated items.
    Read my blog here.