VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I am trying to convert an audio track from 25fps to 23.976fps so i can add it to one HD 1080p mkv file.

I first got the audio track from a dvd.
    The total time of the audio track is 1:26:52
    The total time of the HD movie is 1:30:36

I am using BeSweet v1.4 with the following Command

"C:\BeSweet GUI\BeSweetv1.4\BeSweet.exe" -core( -input "Path to my audio track\Original_DVD_Audio_Track.ac3" -output "Path to my audio track\Original_DVD_Audio_Track--NEW.ac3" -logfilea "C:\BeSweet GUI\BeSweet.log" ) -azid( -c normal -g 0.95 -L -3db ) -ota( -r 25000 23976) -ssrc( --rate 48000 ) -ac3enc( -b 640 -6ch )

Then i use mkvmerge to mux it to my HD video.

But I still get the audio out of synch with the video by 2000ms. I measure the above delay using a stopwatch.
    Also the sound is not as loud and clear as the original english audio track ac3 5.1 448 kbps

How can i fix these?

I aslo change the Sampling rate to 48000Hz on the SSRC tab
    and
    on the AC3 / OGG / PCM i change the bidrate to 640kbps and check the Create 5.1 AC3
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i manage to fully synch this but i dont know what i did was correct or just a lucky move.
    anyway i put a Set Delay to 5000ms on the BeSweet command and then i add another 1000ms delay on the mkvmerge delay of the audio.

I still have some noise in my new audio track tho so any help on that will be greatly appriciated.
    Quote Quote