VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I need to view the profile on .M2T MPeg-2 Transport Stream file. listing all the properties, metadata and Profiles, all the values need to view, please give me some profile viewer or metadata viewer.

Regards,
    Arun Kumar .G
    aRuNkUmAr
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi,
    You can try my MPEG-2 Transport Stream Utils application. It's available on my website.

Regards,
    Tsviatko Jongov
    http://tsviatko.jongov.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Jongov,

Thanks for ur reply and kind help, sorry for late reply, i saw ur Program stream and Transport stream utilities, its really wonderful and this tools is giving full packet informations. This tool is really helped me a lot. U did a great job.

Can u give me some suggestion to view the Video properties(size, FPS, Bitrate, codec info, No. of Video programs with PID) and audio properties(Audio channels 2,5.1,7.1 bitrate, samples rate) and SMPTE version (i.e 270M or 302M), bitrate,etc for the Transport Stream and Program Stream. because this basic information of vedio files need for my file property validation. Please suggest me some tools to retrive this kind of information from Transport stream and Program stream for MPEG 1 and MPEG2 2 file types. need such kind of property related detail information.

Regards
    Arun Kumar .G
    aRuNkUmAr
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi Arun,
    You can try the Elecard's StreamEye application. I'm not sure that it will give you all the information that you need, but that's the only one that I know.

Regards,
    Tsviatko
    Quote Quote