VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Outlook Express is doing something I haven't seen before- it asks if I want to compress the files, which seems normal enough, but then these fleeting windows open and close which say 'Copying'...

Just to make sure I'm paranoid, anybody elses OE doing this too?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When I used OE it regularly did that. It shouldnt take long, this isnt going on for a long time is it?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    G'day & thanks, Rudyard!
    nope, just little flashes for each folder. Are you using Thunderbird? I'd try it except I already have Outlook & OE on my machine for other reasons...

ps & OT just watched Ned Kelly again... don't you guys make urban movies? we never see'em!
    also- whiskey & lemonade- is that a whiskey sour or something different?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ahhaa
    G'day & thanks, Rudyard!
    nope, just little flashes for each folder. Are you using Thunderbird? I'd try it except I already have Outlook & OE on my machine for other reasons...

ps & OT just watched Ned Kelly again... don't you guys make urban movies? we never see'em!
    also- whiskey & lemonade- is that a whiskey sour or something different?
    G'day mate, Yeah I use thunderbird now (i started having problems with OE but by the time I found the problem which was a free spam filter i installed, Id already switched to Thunderbird which I like even if it did take a bit of getting used as id used OE my whole life).

I havent seen Ned Kelly but we dont make a whole lot of movies unfortunately. Most are comedies that are usually based on some yobbos and are full of our lingo for the jokes that you might not understand.

Some decent ones are The Castle, Crackerjack and Bad Eggs.

If your after a serious movie set in modern times I cant think of one of the top of my head. I believe there is not much funding for our movie industry, which is a shame but if we had produced more good ones in the past maybe there would be.

Now for the drinks.......sorry mate, ive never heard of whiskey & lemonade. I dont really drink spirits much, more of a Beer man and as its friday I shall knock off work a bit early and indulge in a few schooners at the pub!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks, I'll look for those flicks! Your scenery reminds me of the best Westerns. Ned Kelley had the guy from Knights Tale & the guy from LoTR in it. Have some fun this weekend!
    Quote Quote