VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello every one,
    I have i have mini dvds that i recorded on my sisters dvd cam that i want to show on my myspace page.When i copy it to my p.c or use a program called clonedvd2 or anydvd it leaves a folder that says video_ts....and inside it has video_ts that are bup files vob files.Its about six files total in the folder.....can anyone help me please...any and everybody who has light on my issue feel free to add on as well......i'm really confused with this

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    a video_ts folder is the data on a dvd. use a software dvd player and use it's file load option to play them off of your h.d. you would need to convert the dvd files to whatever format is playable on myspace.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    do u have any examples of software dvd player to load and convert these files?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Try Vob2mpg , that will create a mpeg2 file form the files on the disc which can be opend by practically anything. This is going to be a pretty big file, you'll have to check with Myspace for their specifications but most likely you can use Windows Movie Maker which should already be installed on your machine to convert to WMV.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hey thanks on the mpeg file maker.....but now when i try to upload it into windows movie maker is reads this......C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\VTS_01.mpg could not be imported. An interface has too many methods to fire events from......also does wmm edits the mpeg i just made?....i just want 1 performance for the dvd/mpeg........thanks again for all of your help so far

Bernie
    Quote Quote