VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. can someone tell me what would be the easiest way to add a watermark (gif image) to a video clip? i read that i can use windows movie maker, but i dont want to go thru all the trouble of adding a file and all that in the windows movie maker folder and all. does anyone know of an easier way to do it? the video clips were taken from a digital cameras, so i think the files are in mpg and avi formats. i need to have them completed before this weekend, so really appreciate it if someone can give me some inputs. thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can use super to add a simple watermark. Or use virtualdub with a watermark filter
    Quote Quote  
  3. whats the difference between virtualdub and virtualdubmod? does both work? i read the "how to" guide and it said that the image must be either tga or bmp format. my image is a gif since i have a transparent background... anyway to do it?
    Quote Quote  
  4. is there any software which is qually good for adding watermark on any file type , unlike virtual dub which fails with wmv and ask ....?
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You can try virtualdubmpeg2 for wmv video or the wmv plugin for virtualdub , http://home.comcast.net/~fcchandler/index.html
    Quote Quote