Hello All,

I'm wondering if anyone has ever had the experience I'm having and if they might have a solution. I produce a weekly 1 hour music video program for public access cable TV. The show is bicycled to 15 different locations on DVD. I use Adobe Premiere and Encore the capture, edit and burn the completed program to DVD. I recently purchased a DVD duplicator tower (1 to 5 disc) to speed up the time it takes me to make the 15 copies I need. However, I have encountered an issue that I believe is related to Adobe Encore; when I put the completed master DVD into the duplicator, the duplicator is unable to read the disc. I know the disc (discs - I've tried several different shows on different DVDs with different types of blank DVD brands) is playable in the PC and on several standalone DVD players. Also, we get no complaints from the 15 stations that play our discs. At this time I'm stuck making 1 copy at a time in Encore. I know that the duplicator works as I have been able to test and successfully duplicate other DVDs and CD's that are not copy protected without issue. Has anyone encountered a similar issue? If I need to provide more information let me know?