VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello. Thank you for reading this. I need some help. This is my first attempt at burning a video. I successfully got the video from VHS analog tape to editing then created a file called VIDEO_TS then asked the Pinnacle Studio 11 to burn it to DVD, which it did, but it gets a "Disc Error" when I put it in our DVD player on top of the TV! The VIDEO_TS file consists of 7 other files: 3 VOB files, 2 BUP files and 2 IFO files. After burning it will play on my WinDVD Platinum as soon as I start the player but I can't see the files if I open 'D'. I am confused. And a little tired. I sure could use a hand! Thanks very much.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    1. Try different dvd media, another brand or dvd-r or dvd+r.
    2. Try burn the VIDEO_TS folder with something else like Nero Burning Rom(choose to create a DVD-Vide), Imgburn(drag and drop the VIDEO_TS on Imgburn).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I then used a DVD-R from TDK, but someone told me to check the format. MPEG4? I've also used CDBurnerXP Pro. I'm not even sure what format it was burned in-how do I check that? All in all, I gotta say I'm learning more about a lot of computer stuff I never thought existed. Wow! I appreciate it!
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius
    Quote Quote