VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. so theres no way to take 2 cue/bin movie files and mount them to a dvd instead of 2 cds? I would have to convert them to mpegs2?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Please do not hijack topics. Start a new thread for a new question.
    I've split this off as a new thread.

No, you can't add 2 cue/bin to one disk.
    But if you mount the 2 cue/bins (provided they are images of Video DVD) with daemon tools, they can be easily merged to one Video DVD with DVDShrink in reauthor mode (no menu), or with DVDRemake (incl full menues https://www.videohelp.com/guides/simplistic-guide-to-join-two-or-more-disc-dvd-flipper-...enus-id953#953) or with TDA (custom menu). The mounted images can be treated as if they would be physical disks in your reader.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  3. I believe that SVCD2DVD may be able to do this for you. It says it can take to movies in BIN
    format and make them into a single playable movie on a DVD. You might check into it.
    Mark
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ...but can it take the input from 2 BINs, and put them on one disk? And what's in those cue/bin? Until we know, all suggestions are only guessings.

/Mats
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    As the OP mentions that the bins are on 2 CD's i think we can safely assume they are not dvd files (ie they're not TS folders) my guess would be that they are vcd (or svcd) files which means that the audio will need to be resampled to 48khz (it will currently be 44.1khz) svcd2dvd will do this as will many other applications (or you could do it manually by demuxing >> resampling >> (re)muxing).

Best option it to first mount the cue/bins with daemon tools and extract the mpegs or you could use vcdgear to rip the mpegs from the cue/bins .... once you have both mpegs on your hdd you can use (a) suitable application(s) to author a dvd containing both parts as one complete movie
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by motleycool
    so theres no way to take 2 cue/bin movie files and mount them to a dvd instead of 2 cds? I would have to convert them to mpegs2?
    Assuming these are VCD images:
    Use the SVCD2DVD as suggested by others. (There's a free version available.) This gives you MPEG1 files with audio resampled to make them DVD compliant. This is pretty fast and the video isn't degraded by conversion.

You can join the two MPEG1s if you have a MPEG editor, but otherwise your DVD authoring app should let you make them run one with perhaps a brief pause between parts.
    Quote Quote