VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I'm using Winfast Palm Top TV Tuner to capture my favorite sports events. I've been told to use interlace capturing to achieve best results. But I can't find the option to turn off the deinterlace function.
    Virtualdub can do interlace capturing but it doesn't have the schedule function, I need to do capturing while I'm away from my PC. Virtualdub VCR has the scheduling function but it can't recognize my Tuner, so does Virtual VCR.
    So I kinda bump the walls here, anyone got an idea to work around this situation?
    Thx in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've tried Winfast PVR2, but the there's no audio, dunno how to fixed this
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi quanz, to answer the first question you should install the newest version as it has the option to record in Progressive and Interlace.

I've been told to use interlace capturing to achieve best results
    Yes that is true if you want to burn your footage back to DVD. But if you just want to watch the footage on the computer i would just stick to progressive (less strain on the eyes u wont notice any quality loss unless you have a extreamly picky eye ).

there's no audio, dunno how to fixed this
    the winfast audio really puts the quality of this product down. It has excellent video quality (especially if you want to capture unprotected DVD's, PS2,Xbox,PS3,360 etc), it looks exaclty the same as it is outputed (S-VIDEO recommended). Sorry back to the topic, to fix this minor audio issue check if you have connected the sound plug which is attached to the card inside the computer. If this is already done and it still doesnt work, there should be an option in the audio box located somewhere in the winfast pvr settings called CD/video in choose that option and the same for the other audio box.

hope that solves the problem
    Quote Quote