VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Fed up of all the bugs in Cyberlink Powerdirector 6.

Would like to choose another product with similar features.

Can anyone suggest something suitable for a newbie but with plenty of features without breaking the bank?

Root and chapter menus would be good. Cyberlink only had 1 menu which I found a bit tiresome.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I do not know how big is your bank account, but check DVD Lab Pro. It is not cheep, but lots of options.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the replies. Went for Magix Movie Edit Pro - Now wait for the dumb newbie questions <grin>
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Please excuse obvious ignorance when it comes to software and computers, but any advice/assistance would be appreciated.
    Having just purchased a camcorder and wanting to edit movies for burning to DVD I am looking for something that is simple and yet effective.
    Magix Pro 12 was suggested however with very little computer skills I really would like to know if this software is easy to use and can produce a reasonable product.
    I simply want to download footage, intersperse it with still photos and banner pages (introducing new topic).
    I look forward to your response
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DavineM
    Please excuse obvious ignorance when it comes to software and computers, but any advice/assistance would be appreciated.
    Having just purchased a camcorder and wanting to edit movies for burning to DVD I am looking for something that is simple and yet effective.
    Magix Pro 12 was suggested however with very little computer skills I really would like to know if this software is easy to use and can produce a reasonable product.
    I simply want to download footage, intersperse it with still photos and banner pages (introducing new topic).
    I look forward to your response
    For ease of use, try Adobe Premiere Elements. There's plenty of user support and tutorials.
    Quote Quote