VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi
    Can anybody help? Some days ago I copied one DVD-video on my hard disk but now when I want to burn it as DVD-video I received this message:
    "DVD-video files reallocation failed. The resulting DVD-video might be unplayable, do you want to continue?"
    After burning, the DVD player doesn't play it but I can watch it in DVD-ROM, how can I solve this problem? What should I do to make it playable in DVD player?

Thanks a lot.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try burn with something else like imgburn, add the video_ts folder and burn. If it wont work it may be a media problem so try another media. And if it wont work please give us more information about the dvd source, is it a commercial dvd and what files did you copy?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for your help, yes it is commercial DVD-video which my friend gave me, it was two DVD-video, I copied both of them in my hard disk, I copied Video_ts folder.
    I can burn one of them without any problem, menu, chapters and everything work very well and I can watch it in DVD player but when I try to burn second DVD I received error and I can play it in DVD player but it works well in DVD-ROM.

I downloaded Imgburn but it is a little difficult, should I change Mode to Build? Or Write? Should I put Output on Image file? Should I change the settings?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, I burned it with imgburn and now I can watch it in DVD player, it was great help, thank you very much.
    But could you tell me why I received this error?
    Quote Quote