VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ive been using Pinnacle studio for a while now. I have Pinnacle studio 10.5.

The title effects: slide up and down, right to left. THATS IT! Now that im getting more advanced with video editing, i was wondering what good program is good for there title effects?
    A friend of mine has Magix Movie Edit Pro 12, Ive tried that, but there title effects are just plan childish.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Take a look at BluffTitler if you want the "Superman chrome-letters-flying-around" kind of thing. Free to try software. Lots of examples on their website.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ive tried once, Not too bad, trying to not use "so many programs" for video editing. I already use enough, etc. lol

Thanks tho
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Ulead Cool 3-D , does that and whole lot more. One very nice feature is it will export sequential TGA images with alpha channel. As long as you editor supports it (the better editors do) you can import the titles or whatever else you make seamlessly as an overlay.

trying to not use "so many programs" for video editing.
    Don't limit yourself, once you start expanding your horizons there's no single program no matter what the cost that does many things well.
    Quote Quote