VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have already posted this, or at least I thought I did...but can't find the original. I'll try again. I converted 4 seperate avi files...home movies...to vob using Procoder 2. I now have 4 video ts folders each containg the same file structure. The 4 video ts folders are small enough to fit onto 1 dvd, and using nero express..it won't allow me to add anymore than 1 folder, stating that it cannot move video ts etc...or something to that effect. I guess the vob files have to be arranged in some way as to allow for them to be put together onto 1 dvd. Each folder has this:video_ts, video _ts.bup, vts_01_0, vts_01_0.bup, vts_01_1. I can understand why nero refuses to allow me to place all onto 1 dvd, as all of the file names are the same. If someone can tell me how to arrange the vob files it would be greatly appreciated.....thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    He's a liar and a murderer, and I say that with all due respect.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    That guide will only work if you have full DVD structures to work with (ifo files etc). If you have encoded simply to VOB files then you will have to use an authoring tool to bring them together.

GUIForDVDAuthor is free and pretty easy to use.

TDA is not free, but also pretty easy.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote